Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Job Opening

My Rezimay

Deer Sur,
I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the  Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do  Sum Acounting 2.

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole  Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.  I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2 Complikaited

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a  Job Bcuz of my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want  To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser.

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May McBiggins

PS : I half includeded a pickture of me B low.


Dear Peggy May:    

Start on Monday, we have spell check.
  signed .  .  .  .  .
Harvey Weinstein

Thanks Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment