Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2016

I often wonder what is wrong with me


Why am I so accepting of others those less fortunate after all my grandparents were foster parents, my mom and dad fostered over 450 children as an on call center 24/7 for the City of Montreal and District. My sister fostered and so did my wife and I, but better still we all adopted.
So why don’t I hate? Why do I find it difficult to be a bigot?
I don’t hate others because my grandparents, parents and siblings were loving and understanding individuals. They defied the stereotypical bigot and set an example of how humanity should react to the plight of those less fortunate.
This is the Festive Season when many religions celebrate whatever our seasonal greeting may be a simple “Thank you, same to you” is in order.

Merry
Christmas
Joyeux Noel

Sketch by John Hawkins age 12 1921

No comments:

Post a Comment