Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2016

*** CAUTION*** Brenda's FB pge has been hacked

Hi everyone. I have been hacked I am told. Mir you see an email from Manilla. It is not me.



Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:49:16 -0700

   I'm sorry to bother you with this but it is a bad time for me . I had to make a sudden trip to Manila Philippines due to some urgent matters to help my sick sister, she was diagnosed with (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) a type of Blood Cancer and had been undergoing treatment lately. The news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency.
The hospital management is demanding for a deposit before they can carry out the surgery operation to save her life and I traveled down here with little money because I never expected things to be the way it is right now. Can you assist me with a loan? I'll surely pay back as soon as I get back home.
Please, let me know if you can be of help so I can advise on how to transfer the funds. I’ll be happy to hear from you soon regarding my request and please remember to keep this private.
Regards,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment