Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nothing like a Ford Truck.


...

I bought a new Ford F250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck
Go  figure - it runs on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.
However, I  had to return to the dealer yesterday
... because I  couldn't get the radio to work.
The service technician  explained that the radio was voice-activated.

'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.
The  radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he  continued and 'On The Road Again'
came from the  speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an  instant
'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie  Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few  days,
every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,' 
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 
'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs. 

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light
and nearly creamed my new truck,
but I swerved  in time to avoid him.

I yelled, 'Asshole!' 
Immediately the radio responded with,
"Mesdames et messieurs,
la première ministre du  Québec -
Pauline Marois"



Thanks Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment