Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 10, 2019

OY VEY


A 25 year-old Jewish girl tells her mom that she thinks she is pregnant. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit; the test result shows that the girl is indeed pregnant.
Shouting and crying, the mother says, "Who was the chazzer that did this to you? I want to know!" Without answering, the girl picks up the phone and makes a call; a half hour later, a Mercedes stops in front of their house.

A mature and distinguished man with gray hair, wearing a yarmulke steps out of the car & enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, mother & the girl and tells them, "Your daughter has informed me of the problem; I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life. Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath two retail furniture stores, a deli, a condo in Miami, and a $1,000,000 bank account; if a boy is born, my legacy will be a chain of jewelry stores and a $25,000,000 bank account. However, should there be a miscarriage I'm not sure what to do; what do you suggest?"

At this point, the mother placed a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and told him, "You'll try again."
 Thanks Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment