Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Newfie Majic

Two Newfies go into a pastry shop in St. John's.
 
The first guy whisks three cookies into his pocket with lightning speed. The baker doesn't notice.
 
He then says to his pal, "Ya sees how good I is? You can never beat dat!"
 
The second Newfie says, "Watch dis, I's tons smarter din you, and I'll prove it to ya."
 
He then says to the baker, "Gimme a cookie and  I'll show ya a magic trick!" The baker gives him the cookie, which Newfie promptly eats.
 
Then he says to the baker, "Gimme anudder cookie for me magic trick." The baker is getting suspicious, but he gives it to him. He eats this one too.
 
Then he says once again, "Gimme one more cookie..." The baker is getting angry now, but gives him one anyway. The Newfie eats this one too.
 
Now the baker is really mad, and he yells, "OK now ... just where is dis famous magic trick ya got?"
 
The second Newfie says.... "Look in dis guy's pocket!"

No comments:

Post a Comment