Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rezimay

 
Deer Sur,
 
I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do
Sum Acounting 2.
I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.
  
I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2
Complikaited
 
My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
Job Bcuz of my persinalety..
 
My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want
To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely.
Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser.
 
Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.
 
Sinseerly,
 
Peggy May McBiggins
 
PS : I half includeded a pickture of me Below.
 
 
 
Dear Peggy May:
 
 
We have spell check.  Start on Monday.
 
Thanks Randy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment