Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Joke of the Day

A guy traveling through the USA on vacation lost his wallet and all of
his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his
way home but was stopped by the Canadian Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.
 "I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy.
 "Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.
 "But I can prove I'm a Canadian!" he exclaimed."I have a picture of
Celine Dion tattooed on one side of my butt and Shania Twain on the other."
"This I got to see," replied the agent.
 With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind.
 "By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent."Have a safe trip back
to Toronto. "
 Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Toronto?"
 The agent replied, "I recognized Rob Ford in the middle."
Thanks Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment