Total Pageviews

Friday, May 31, 2013

Comment on Fluffy Duffy Poem

This is awesome! Would like to repost on my timeline but not without permission and please the authors name?

> Thanks!

Oh .. Hi by the way :D I Just joined your site > Love it already! Looking forward to reading more

Thanks again!

Linda
Canadian .. eh

Hi Linda.... I am afraid I was not provided with an author as it was sent to me by another reader .... you are welcome to copy and repost whatever is on my blog ... happy to have you on board .... enjoy

Bob
 
PS I have a tracking program on the blog and no I am not stalking my readers.... just the Canadian government ..... Minister Diane Finlay's department was on the blog today and copied the Poem.... didn't know she had a sense of humour LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment