Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN FROM IRELAND

A TRUE STORY from an Irish Sunday School Teacher:

I was testing Children in my Dublin Sunday School Class to see if they understood the Concept of getting to Heaven.

I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and
gave all my money to the Catholic Church, would that get me into Heaven?"

"NO!" the Children answered.

If I cleaned the Church every day, mowed the garden and kept everything
tidy, would that get me into Heaven?"

Again, the Answer was "NO!"

If I gave sweets to all the Children and loved my Husband, would that get me into Heaven?

Again, they all answered "NO!"

I was just bursting with pride for them.

I continued, "Then how can I get into Heaven?"

A Little Boy shouted out: "YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN DEAD."

It's a CURIOUS RACE, the IRISH.
 
Thanks Randy


No comments:

Post a Comment