Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Family history fun

Hello Bob,

I was hoping to get in touch with you as my great grandfather was Charles Havelock Taylor and my great grandmother was Gertrude. It is so nice to finally piece together part of my family history as I was never aware Charles had a first wife. My grandmother Constance Bertha Taylor always said he was from England and he was disowned by his family as he loved an Irish woman, Gertrude. So, his family sent him and Gertrude to Canada or he would be cut off of his Family inheritance. Cheers, Angela

Thanks Angela ..... I have found that posting photos and names on my blog usually gets a response from a distant relative whether today, tommorrow of 3 months down the road, as people do a name search something always pops up.
 
Charles H. Taylor
 


No comments:

Post a Comment