Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

'Abe & Esther'



Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain announces,
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. 
Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency 
landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and
we should be able to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives!"




Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island. 
An hour later Abe turns to his wife and asks,
"Esther, did we pay our American Express card yet?" 

 
"No, sweetheart," she responds.
Abe, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Esther, did we pay our MasterCard yet?" 

 
"Oh, no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the cheque," she says. 


"One last thing Esther. Did you remember to send cheque for the Visa this month?" he asks. "Oh, forgive me, Abe," begged Esther. "I didn't send that one, either." 

Abe grabs her and gives her the biggest kiss in 40 years. 

 
Esther pulls away and asks him, "What was that for?"

 
Abe answers, 




Thank You......
"They will find us!"

Thanks Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment