Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

COKE light !

Thanks Richard..... this brings back fond memories of my dads funeral.... if one can have fond memories at your fathers funeral......


My uncle Tom, dads brother-in-law, was a crazy ex-railway man named Tom Colinson. As most of you are aware my dad was a Catholic as was Roz, my sister. The showing was at Clark MacGilevary White as all our family was.


Many of Roz's friends, co-workers and Clergy attended. There was one particularly attractive senior woman in attendance. Tom at the time was in his late 80's and was quite enamored by this woman. He tried everything he could to impress her, including standing talking to me and putting his foot on my shoulder. All his efforts failled to impress her..... the lady in question was a nun ..... we all had a good laugh at Tom's expense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment