Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Photos from Ivan R

I was just going thru some pictures on the computer and came across these that I probably sent you at some point.

2 of the river front in St-Lambert. In one my father Dereh is swimming with his 2 sister's.Winnie and Kay.

The other 2 are from my Grandfather's trip to Niagara region in 1928. The picture of the Welland canal sparks my interest and I'm almost sure my grandfather new your grandfather. My grandfather eventually had a machine tool business and had something to do with Butterfield in Rock Island back then.

I also included another of my father with Winnie and Kay his sisters from I believe Old Orchard Beach.

Winniefred Rhoades was an institution at the BMO on the corner of Green & Victoria for years. Married name Beausoleil






Thanks Ivan I also posted them on the St. Lambert and Greenfield Park FB site.

No comments:

Post a Comment