Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Newfoundlanders aren't Stupid

A Newfie and a Torontonian entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, the Torontonian stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store, the Torontonian said to the Newfie: Hello "Man I'm the best thief, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me. You can't beat that."            

Newfie replied: "You want to see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing."

So they went to the counter and the Newfie said to the shopkeeper:
"Do you want to see magic ?" The shopkeeper replied: "Yes."
The Newfie said: "Give me one chocolate bar."
The shopkeeper gave him one, and he ate it.
The Newfie asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well.
He asked for the third, and finished that one too.
The shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic?"


The Newfie replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all three bars of chocolate."  


Thanks Shirley          

No comments:

Post a Comment