Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hi Lord - nice and short

Hi Lord, its me.   We are getting older and things are getting bad here. Gas prices are too high, no jobs, food and heating costs too high. I know some have taken you out of our schools, government and even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless America . We really need you!   There are more of us who want you than those who don't! Thank You Lord, I Love you.   If you agree, send it on---if not just delete. Only you & the Lord will know.   "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."


Thanks Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, thankyou for a seriously enlightening article, I would not as a general rule post compliments but valued your blog
    post so decided I would personally say thank you -- Eloise
    Here is my homepage - garden fencing

    ReplyDelete