Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Harper's Chauffeur

Harper's Chauffeur
 



 
 
Steven Harper was touring the countryside in his chauffeur-driven limo.
Suddenly, a donkey jumps out onto the road, they hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
 
Harper says to the chauffeur: 'You get out and check the donkey ... you were driving.'
              The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead.
              'You were driving; says Harper, go and tell the farmer what happened.
 
              Hours later, the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a
              big grin on his face.
 
              'My god, what happened to you?' asks Harper.
 
              The chauffeur replies: 'When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of whiskey,
              the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me.'
 
              'What on earth did you say to them?' asks Harper.
 
              'I knocked on the door, and when it was answered, I said to them,
 
              'I'm Steven Harper's chauffeur and I've just killed the jackass.

Thanks Richard..... and what would a day be like with out a shot at the reprehensible party.

No comments:

Post a Comment