Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Comment regarding WD-40

WD-40 does not contain fish oil. Wikipedia has a good article that links to the Material Safety Data Sheet. Wired magazine did a chemical analysis and have an article: What's Inside WD-40? Superlube's Secret Sauce. IMHO it is wise to do a little research before passing on unconfirmed rumours


Thanks for your comment Acitta.... fortunately I have more important things to do in life than research every email I receive ... I leave that to those who have no other purpose in life but to be sarcastic.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't mean to come across as sarcastic. I am just concerned about the tendency of people to pass on false information that may have real health and safety implications. The person who sent this to you also didn't bother to do a few minutes research before passing it on.

    ReplyDelete