Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Attawapiskat

Let me get this straight

This Man


Wants this woman



To pay a third Party

"Government" person

to conduct an audit

On behalf of the Government?


Minister Duncan

If the first party (natives) hire a third party to investigate themselves is the third party not obliged to be loyal to the first party?

Should the third party report to the second party not favour the first party?

Oh s#!t my head hurts from too much partying.

I don't know about you folks but, if someone showed up at my front door, unannounced, carrying 2 dozen doughnuts and told me they were there to audit me and that I had to pay them to do it..... wellll .... I think I would stick his two dozen doughnuts up his a$$ and put him on a plane home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment