Total Pageviews

Friday, November 8, 2019

Quitting

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch,
>> grabbed my clubs, slipped quietly into the garage and proceeded to
>> back out into a torrential downpour.  The wind was blowing 50 mph.
>>
>>
>>
>> I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered
>> that the weather would be bad throughout the day.  I went back into
>> the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I
>> cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and
>> whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.
>>
>>
>>
>> My loving wife of 20 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid
>> husband is out golfing in that crap?
>>
>>
>>
>> I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped
golfing.

Thanks Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment