Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Rodney Dangerfield got more respect than I do.....


Jenia and Connor have spent the last three days with me. Each day has been a new experience.... for me.
Day one Connor hugged me every time he passed by and said I love you Poppa while Jenia was her usual talkative self. Connor even sat with me and played cards.
Day two saw us head to the park then back to the house. I took Jenia for a spin on the E-hog. Later we had a 3 way game of War that got quite raucous. The kids kept chanting "We're Number 2, We're Number 2" and had me in stitches.
Then came today. Connor spends more time with his head in the fridge than he does on his I-pad. I walk in the kitchen and said to him "What do you want now"
Connor: "Can I have Ice cream"?
Me: "You just had an ice cream bar"
Connor: "No, can I have an ice tea"? (yup. I did it again)
Me: "Sorry, I thought you said ice cream, yes go ahead take an ice tea"
Connor: "That's OK it's a sign of old age"
Jenia: "He's not old"
Connor: "YES HE IS"
Jenia: "Why are you talking so loud"?
Connor: "SO POPPA CAN HEAR ME" " CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW POPPA"?



No comments:

Post a Comment