Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Funny

At  Friday night services, Morris goes to his friend  Irving and says,
"I need a favour.  I'm sleeping with the Rabbi's  wife.  Can you hold him
 in synagogue for an hour after services for  me?"


       
Irving is not very fond of the idea, but being Morris'
s
lifelong friend, he reluctantly agrees.
 
After services, he strikes up a conversation with the Rabbi,  asking 
him all sorts of stupid questions - just to keep him occupied.
      
After some time the wise Rabbi becomes suspicious and asks,  "Irving, 
what are you really up to?"
 
 Irving, filled with feelings of guilt and remorse confesses to  the 
Rabbi, "I'm sorry, Rabbi.  My friend is sleeping with your wife right now, 
so he asked me to keep you occupied."
The Rabbi smiles, puts a brotherly hand on Irving's  shoulder, and says, 
"You better hurry home, Irving.  My wife died two  years ago!"

Thanks Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment