Total Pageviews

Monday, August 31, 2020

O'Toole's new MAGA style mantra - Take Canada Back - to where? the Harper era - HELL NO

 


From a FB friend

Take Canada Back.
I just learned that Erin O'Toole stated this Canadien Trump version of Make America Great Again. My first post of the day was to inform my friends in this group I would take some time to learn about the man. I know propaganda when I hear or read it and that's all I need to know. For me words are sacred, I do my best to express in words my thoughts sometimes seriously and sometimes with humor. This slogan used by a man and a party has one intention and one intention only. Is to be Trump like appealing to the the rich and powerful and the ignorant. In short I need not know anymore about the man. He lost me at take Canada Back. Looking forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment