Total Pageviews

Monday, August 17, 2020

I'm back - for how long remains to be seen

 For those of you who have followed me for some time and are aware of my vision problems I thank you for sticking around and to those of you who are new.... welcome aboard.


Three things have happened since I last posted my personal views 1) I purchased a gooseneck lamp with magnifying glass and LED lights which light up the keyboard and help me with my "hunt and peck" typing. 2) I finally figured out how to enlarge the fonts on the screen although it enlarges everything it does help. 3) Blogger made a major change in how we post so I have spent the last two days plodding my way through and once again feel comfortable posting.... so please bear with me.

Anther benefit of Blogger is the black font on white background although I still haf some difficulty hitting the letter I am looking at due to an astgma.

So, once again thank you and lets hope this works for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment