Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2020

Our heartfelt sympathies to the Rhoades family on the passing of Howard

My brother Howard passed away yesterday from health complications. (lung blood clot with heart failure)

He was 76  , soon to be 77, 14 months older than me.

We had a great time growing up together although we were complete opposite. He reserved and stern and me being a brat. 

After his fall in his home a number of years ago it just got worse in the last few years. Spinal fusion for back pain then the loss of his drivers license and last summer fell and broke his pelvis. I saw him last just before our trip to SC and I thought he was looking better after a 6 month rehab. 

Hard to say but he is probably better off on the other side

RIP BROTHER

PS the 3 guys in the picture are the last of the Rhoades clan. My son Kevin, me and Howard






So sorry for your loss Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment