Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

We are 75 and 73 years old

Day 3 of the shutdown 🤩🤩🤩
3:20 AM - I need to pee, the woman who hears everything you don't want and nothing you do is laying beside me, I can tell she's awake as well, I reach down and pull up the comforter trying not to get up....
Umm, can't do it, I sit on the edge of the bed, the only light is coming from the two digital clock radios and the living room electronics, more than enough....
Our ensuite is on her side, I get up and walk around the end of the bed and along her side, my new knees clicking all the way, I turn right past the clothes closet, It's much darker here, I grasp the door frame to balance myself, reach out and put my left hand on the counter and guide myself to the John...
I no sooner sit down and there she is, right behind me, going to give me a lap dance.... I yelp... she yelps and says "Oh gawd, sorry and heads back to the bedroom....
I go back to bed, I can't get back to sleep, my mind is racing a mile a minute, it turned out OK, what could have been a real ugly site for the kids and paramedics didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment